Nov. 2012

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Swimming


...One way to keep myself (Michelle) sane in the late afternoons as I wait for Kyle to come home and lighten the load. I lather the kids in sunscreen and send them outside to fill up the pool and swim till their hearts are content..or they break the rules and I end their swimming time.
Isaac is notorious for having an extremely smelly and gooey poop filled diaper that initiates the swimming time. Its easier to just take him outside and hose him off than use the wipes...hence his bare butt. However he does sport a swim suit if he shares the pool with Prema.

1 comment:

djp375 said...

Now Mr Isaac, I love this picture and I hope your mom and dad save it so show at your wedding one day. You are such a cuttie and I bet with all your water time, you are gong to be a great swimmer.