Nov. 2012

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Celebrating Fall


Last week we made fall pumpkin/ jack o lantern shirts with the kids. Thankfully Kyle was there to help with another one of my craft ideas. I have a habit of skimming the directions and thinking i know what I am doing only to find out I am wrong and panic. Kyle had to fix the dye mixture and Prema's outline (which originally looked more like a dog than a pumpkin). Kyle and I also have orange tie-dyed shirts but we haven't added the jack o lantern face. Isaac wants to wear his shirt every day and requests we wear them at the same time.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You're so good at doing projects with your kids. I really like the shirts. I can't believe how much Eli has grown!!! Your kids are so cute - Prema looks like she has grown, too.

djp375 said...

Those are the cutiest shirts. I love all of them. It just figures that Isaac would want everyone to wear them everyday. The picture is so cute. Prema is getting so much taller, or maybe it is just that she looks more grown up.

Making shirts for halloween is such a great idea. I know you do not go trick or treating, so this is a great way to celebrate Halloween. You will have to do turkeys for Thanksgiving.

Kyle once again you saved the day. I think that you saved the day with the last project.