Nov. 2012

Sunday, February 10, 2008

2 year old Talking...hmmm


Yesterday Isaac spoke several sentences at various times that blew us away. He speaks very clearly all the time, with very few mispronunciations. His sentences are become more and more complex, and yesterday was a day filled with the use of big words.
"I am having a CONVERSATION with Dillan."
"I REALIZED when I was at the park that some tree needles stick to my shoe."
and on Friday night sitting by the campfire he recalled a conversation from the week before that he overheard when we had some guests over.
"So do you remember when the Fullers told us the story about Mr. Curt's brother falling in the fire."

Its a lot of fun listening to him talk and carrying on conversations with him. He talks constantly and nothing is filtered so we know everything that is going on in his head. Some of his ideas are right on track and others are a bit amusing.

1 comment:

djp375 said...

Isaac, I love the hat. I tell everyone about how you can use words you may have just heard the day before and put them in a sentence using the word correctly.

You are amazing. I am proud to be your grandmother. I do not think that your vocabulary skills came from me.

Love Grandma