Nov. 2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

On Wisconsin

We went to the Outback Bowl in Tampa today to see the University of Wisconsin Badgers play the University of Tennessee. Courtesy of many different people our whole family was able to go to the Badger Bash prior to the game and watch the game from some very nice seats. We all had a blast. Isaac got to see the Badger Band and Bucky (not shake hands, but pretty close). So now Isaac is officially a Badger Fan!!!!!!
Badger Bash where we ate brats and cheese.

Kyle and Eli

Prema sporting her new shades too

Isaac the Badger Fan

The Wisconsin Marching Band--Isaac's favorite halftime show

3 comments:

djp375 said...

Finally some Floridians becoming bucky fans. yes!! Isaac I am so glad you loved the band. Everyone has to admit that the Wisconsin band is second to none.

I am so glad you all had a great time, even if we lost. We had a chance, but it was not meant to be. Donovan played well considering he got his bell rang several times.

I heard from a little birdy that you got to see some people you knew from Wisconsin. Jessica Sibley and Cindy Spang. I hope you got to see other people from Wisconsin at the Badger Blast.

I think this will be another great memory for your family. It was so neat that David was able to get you tickets.

See you all soon and Isaac you can tell us all about the game and the excitement.

Love
Grandma

angela said...

isaac is looking pensive.

i LOVE the eli video. sounds like you guys had a good holiday!

Trish said...

Hello Cullum Family--

I have just went through your whole blog---wow you guys are great. I noticed in your anniversary post: love and logic---my favorite one liner "bummer" or "probably so". I think about you guys all the time and you are in my prayers. Thanks for sharing the blog...Smiles, Trish