Nov. 2012

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Move Over Bob...


...The Sound of Music is Isaac's favorite thing now. SInce his first viewing of the musical movie last week his Bob the Builder machines have not been ona long break. His pretend play has become replays of his favorite movie scenes. With Isaac as Liesl, Eli as Gretel and myself as Maria we have marched on the hills singing "Do a Deer" . I think I, "Maria", have been married a dozen times. We continue to put on the puppet show over and over again. And Isaac has "carried" Eli to bed many times in the renactment of the party scene singing "So Long Farewell". When Prema pretends with us she prefers the boat scene when everone falls into the water and Captain pulls off one of he kid"s head scarves. Its fun having Isaac enjoy something that I have always loved. Now are car sing a longs are music I enjoy instead of "Bob the Builder, Can he Fix it". I am sure it won't be long before Bob comes out retirement again once the Sound of Music goes back to blockbuster. Isaac is wearing his Bob outfit today and requested that we rent another Bob movie this morning.

2 comments:

Brent Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! I don't have a recent e-mail for you..hence the blog post.

Thanks for your friendship.
Brent

djp375 said...

Isaac, you look so cute in your Bob the Builder outfit. You are getting so big and you do not look like a little boy anymore. I guess since your brother Eli is now sharing your room with you, you are the big brother now.

I love the Sound Of Music too. I am not sure how you carried Eli, but that means you really are a big boy now.