Nov. 2012

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Daddy David Cullum

Lately I have been calling Isaac by his full name "Isaac Russell Cullum" quite frequently as his challenging 2 year old behavior tests us often. Isaac confirmed this morning that I have been using it a bit too often.

Isaac brought a regular size football into our bed. Kyle took it away and put it up where Isaac couldn't reach it until Isaac got down from the bed. As Kyle left for work, Isaac said "Daddy David Cullum where did you put that football?" Isaac knows he is not allowed to call his dad Kyle. wow...he is really smart.

3 comments:

Timothy Miller said...

Adorable.

Lately Gabe has been calling me, "My Daddy." "My Daddy, can I have some milk?" It's more endearing than simply "Daddy," especially given his current strong preference for his mommy.

Daddy David Cullum. "Is that your given name, sir?"

Courtney Patch said...

Your kids are amazingly clever. I love it.

djp375 said...

Oh Isaac you are amazing. And did Daddy David Cullum tellyou where your football was?

I love you
Grandma