Nov. 2012

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Love Fall!

Fall seems to finally be arriving. The temperatures are lower and the humidity for the most part is less. For the first time it really is feeling like fall for me here in Florida. I usually miss my Wisconsin fall with the beautiful rolling hills decorated with the fall colors. However fall here and fall there can both give you great weather to spend hours playing at the park, making homemade candy apples, and watching movies with some popcorn.
Below are the pics from this weekend: Isaac on the slide at the park, Eli's first time swinging, Prema's first time making candy apples, and Isaac's first time eating candy apples. He loved them..can you tell?



3 comments:

djp375 said...

Fall is beautiful here in Wisconsin right now. Our tree in front of the cottage is just the most vibrant yellows,reds & oranges.
Isaac it does look like you like caramel apples.
I just bought apples yesterday to make them carmel apples.
I see you still have on your big boy underwear, it looks like the same pair you had on before, I hope not.

djp375 said...

Eli, you look like you are just not too sure about swinging, but soon you will just love it.

Isaac you look like you are having so much fun. I love your smile.

angela said...

eli is such a boy already! looks like you all have been refreshed by the break in the weather. it's still hovering around 90 here with high humidity...i'm a little bitter! loved the fire alarm stories. miss you all & loves. ange