Nov. 2012

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Play Ball!!!

This is how every Rocker game starts each day at the Cullum house. (Rockers are the imaginary baseball team the boys have. For their birthday they received "official" Rocker Jerseys and hats which they are not sporting at this time because they are in the wash. Every morning after breakfast the boys go outside to play the Rocker's 1st game of the day. The Rockers believe it or not have won the World Series about 3 times in the last month. Every game has very enthusiastic and loud commentating done by the boys.)



clearly we need to work on learning the words of the National Anthem :) Usually the words are just as jumbled each morning but there is no hesitation between them. Instead they sing the errors with confidence. The camera distracted them a bit

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I am so GLAD you captured this on film!

It makes me laugh and its a great reminder to me to be fully present when the boys are playing nearby and full of gratitude for their wonderful health and imaginations.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

djp375 said...

A movie to be remembered for all time. I just loved every second of it. It made me laugh and cry. They are getting so big and so mature.

I wish I had a little of their energy. I love Isaac's reason for running with his arms in the air. Only Isaac would think to do that so it improves his throwing and hitting game.

You are blessed to have 2 such great little boys (men).

Courtney Patch said...

wow, love this. i can't believe how big they are! love it. miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

that was amazing!!!!! i can believe how big they are! and i love seeing issac's pictures from the triathlon. they are gonna be my inspiration!