Nov. 2012

Sunday, April 18, 2010

ASL Time- Pronouns

me, you, he, she, it


we, them, these, those, these


my, your, his, her, our, their


setting up people in space


setting up things in space


myself, yourself, ourselves


review pronouns


review pronouns with family words


**You can continue review using pronouns with family members on your own. You could create family word flash cards word on each card and another set of pronoun flashcards Then pick one card from each pile and sign them together. i.e. my sister

Pronouns can become very confusing for people since it requires placing people in space who are not present. This is one of the things about ASL you will begin to love as you learn the art of story telling. It is hard and at times confusing, but very neat simultaneously. If you have additional questions please post them in the comments and I reply for all to see.

No comments: