Nov. 2012

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Isaac


Today April 1st Isaac turns 4 years old. His birthdays are both a celebration and time of sorrow for me. I am excited to celebrate his birth, for he has brought us an immense amount of joy. I get sad thinking of our little boy growing up and feeling like time is moving too fast and I've missed or have forgotten little things along the way.

This year Isaac has planned his birthday party again. We are basically celebrating all week long. He is an avid fan of Spirit FM the local Catholic/ Christian radio station. On Monday we went to the radio station and met the morning show team Carlos and Abby. Today he is eating breakfast at Bob Evans with Grandpa Cullum and Dad (Kyle). Later we will go to Heritage Village (historical place) and attend the preschooler class. Then tonight we will go to the library for a play "ABC Adventures". Saturday evening we are having the party at our house. Fr. Mike is trying to work it out so Isaac can go to the radio station again on Saturday morning and talk on the "Kids Kingdom" show when Fr. MIke calls into talk at 10:00.
you can listen on line

Happy Birthday Isaac! We love being your mom and dad. Thank you for all the laughter and joy you bring to us.

I'll post pictures later.

3 comments:

katy said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac! It sounds like it's going to be wonderful!

djp375 said...

I can appreciate the fact that you think time is going by very fast. I look back no and I wonder where the time went. I remember when we came down to visit right after Isaac was born. Now that has been 4 years. Isaac is such an incredible little boy. He is by far very intelligent and mature beyond his years. He makes me laugh every time I visit and now that he can talk on the phone, I love to talk to him. It is very hard to believe that he will go to kindergarden next year.
He truly is a joy and he has brought me so much jou, that I know he has truly blessed your lives. You have done and amazing job raising him.
He told me on the phone what he was going to do for his birthday and the most important thing was that his mom was going to make him a chocolate cake. Ihope Fater Mike gets him on the air, as that would be amasing. Let me know, so we can listen on line.
Happy Birthday Little Man Iove you very much.
Grandma

Amber said...

Even living here, I still love the blogs! thanks michelle