Nov. 2012

Saturday, July 26, 2008

i've Been Meme'd

whatever meme'd means...so here is are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

so my 7 things are: which you all probably know already since i'm not that private especially those things I have any opinion on.

1. I love to smell things, especially related to my body and if you watch me closely you can catch me doing it as I can't resist even in public, but I try to do is discretely: my hands after i wash them, the dandruff from my head after I itch my head, zit puss, the stuff that resides in your belly button, and the stuff that you find on the back of your earrings if you've worn them a long time (like me who never takes them out except to clean them) and last but not least those yellow-ish looking seeds/ balls that sometimes release themselves from the back of your throat (i discovered them at a young age playing oboe and became more addicted when another friend showed me how you can scrape them out with the end of your toothbrush)

2. one of the biggest things Kyle loves about me is my ability to use words incorrectly and mix up idioms/ commonly used phrases.

3. I rarely laugh at other people's jokes, only my own. I'm not quick enough to laugh at the right time or don't understand the humor when it comes to other people's jokes. Or I just don't think its funny.

4. My Indian landlord saw me naked once as he arrived at and opened our door unannounced and I was about to get dressed after taking a shower. He said "Oh God, sorry" (apply Bengali accent here)

5. Our son Isaac was conceived at London's Heathrow Airport on our way back to India from a visit to the US.

6. I am a bleeding heart

7. I have cute feet

so now I tag... Sam Cullum , Carrie Miller , Sandy , Kate Tucker and all you other peeps that have been meme'd that are my friends that haven't posted yet.

4 comments:

djp375 said...

Believe everything she says about items in Number 1. We tried as parents to get her to stop these habits but to no avail.

Carrie said...

Ok, so #1 makes me laugh out loud, but I'm a bit traumatized by the back of the throat thing. Shudder.

I also really like #3. It makes me grin.

#5 is quite intriguing. I'm very impressed by the industriousness of your traveling.

Courtney Patch said...

Gah!! These are hilarious. I remember #1 oh so well. I was always quite fascinated by that. And i just started laughing outloud at my desk when I read the one about Dada walking in on you in your flat. I had completely forgotten that story. And it is even better with the Bengali accent:) Aw, I miss you!!

Robin said...

Wow....you were wrong, not everyone knew these things about you. I will have to be more observant at the next family reunion -for the smelling thing :-)

Had to laugh about ur being seen naked. I was on a business trip years ago in Illinois, and was changing to go out to dinner with my boss, and was standing in front of the window on the 3rd level watching some boys below ride their bikes, when I noticed them look up, and then lose their balance. It took me a moment to realize I wasn't at home and these were not tinted windows. Hope I didn't scar them for life.